We’re looking for:
Interface / frontend developers, skills:
- Understand the "bigger picture" of a Drupal project
- Responsive design and cross-browser compatibility / testing
- Knowledge of PHP and TWIG is an advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe suite
Drupal developers, skills:
- A solid understanding of both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- Create and modify Drupal modules using the core API
- Experienced in Drupal development technologies and common modules such as Drush, Rules, Commerce, Views etc.
- Proficient in database architecture and design with MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Basic knowledge of the LAMP platform and unix commandline
At least 3 years’ experience, excellent English skills (plus ideally German), SEO / SEA / online marketing experience, you work from your own workplace (computer, good, stable Internet access, phone), use the Git version control system to track and coordinate changes with other developers, good communication and analytical skills, respond quickly and clearly, mindset focus on finding solutions rather than problems, Drupal coding standards
How to apply:
- Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add your CV
- Name at least 5 relevant examples of your work. Explain exactly what your role was.
- Tell us about your fees
- Give us an idea of your capacity and availability
- Step 1: We’ll review every application and provide feedback.
- Step 2: If your application goes through to the next round, we’ll contact you and arrange a phone interview.
- Step 3: We’ll give you a task to solve. Don’t worry, we’ll pay you for it.
- If you manage Steps 1-3 successfully, welcome aboard! Time for a contract and a drink :-)
mecca is a cross-media marketing company based in Aachen, Germany. It was founded in 1993 by Nikos Geropanagiotis. mecca provides brand strategy, design and web solutions for European B2C and B2B customers.